Call for tester with real RRD40

I've just pasted across an implementation of DIOCTUR for MSCP racd*
devices and have been testing on simh, but I wondered if a kind soul
on the list with access to a real RRD40 would be willing to test?

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/vax/netbsd.gz - current
kernel with the change
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/vax/MAKEDEV - current MAKEDEV
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/vax/diocturtest - test static binary
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/vax/diocturtest.c - source

The kernel has all the COMPAT options and the test binary is staticly
linked, so on a not-entirely recent NetBSD system it should be a case
of:
- drop kernel in as *not* /netbsd and boot
- run MAKEDEV racd0
- run ./diocturtest

Ideally if it could be tested with a not in the drive, then with one
present without reboot to see how the behaviour changes :)

Sample from simh:

# ./diocturtest
/dev/rrl0c: open failed
/dev/rrl1c: open failed
/dev/rrl2c: open failed
/dev/rrl3c: open failed
/dev/rra0c: ready 1 error:0
/dev/rracd0c: ready 0 error:0
/dev/rracd1c: open failed
rx0: attempt to bring on line failed:  unit offline (not mounted)
(code 3, subcode 1)
/dev/rrx0c: open failed