Re: VAX FP: awk: floating point exception: Floating point overflow

So, do we have a VAX FP guru in the audience? :)

For entertainment value I've put together a sample program which
includes the necessary files to build NetBSD's strtod.c, to make it
easy to debug without a full NetBSD source tree.

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/vax-sigfpe_test/

All it needs is a NetBSD/vax environment, real or virtual & someone
who wants to play...

(I'm more than happy to provide an ssh login to a 4000/90, just in case :)

David