Re: netbsd-5 or earlier VAX (boehm-gc/elinks)

Thanks again to John, George & David for testing sintest on earlier
NetBSD/vax versions (see other email :)

Another (unrelated) issue I've seen on NetBSD/vax 6 is the elinks
text web browser SEGVs in boehm-gc GC_mark_from(), specifically in
the clever "Try to prefetch the next pointer" loop.  The loop also
has a comment about gcc code quality, so I was wondering if the
issue could be caused by a gcc codegen bug.

To that end, is anyone using elinks (or any other boehm-gc using
app) on any version of NetBSD/vax? (I've just been testing the
build from pkgsrc)

Thanks again :)