Re: ns32k digression (Was: VAXstation 4000/90 - ssh & display oddities)

On 26 Apr 12, David Brownlee wrote:
> On 26 April 2012 19:18, Jochen Kunz <jkunz%unixag-kl.fh-kl.de@localhost>
> wrote:
> >> Pity none wanted to keep the NetBSD port going :/
> > Well. Without GCC support for ns32k, as thorpej already pointed out...
>
> We 'just' need someone with Too Much Time On Their Hands (tm) to write an
> ns32k backend for LLVM or PCC...

The hardware seems to be pretty rare as well. I could not find any
emulators - are there any around?

There seems to be an FPGA implementation of the PC532,
[http://www.vcfe.org/D/Vortraege.html], but no details, and I was not
at the talk.