Re: VAX kernel work again.

On 02/02/2012 09:53 AM, Matt Thomas wrote:
Note that the new rnd support exposed a gcc bug so to run -current since
the rnd changes went in, you will need to rebuild your toolchain.

This is fantastic news! I'm finally getting stuff set up in my new building to actually run some big iron. Actually I'll start off with "little iron" in the VAX context, but I'm eying that 11/750 over there.. B-)

  Thank you for working on this.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire