Re: Lance ethernet not detected on VLC

Hi,

Probably noone cares (well that's what I get from netbsd developers when I bring up vax bugs:), but the kernel (5.1) does not detect the ethernet chipset on my VLC if a UTP cable is plugged in before/during detection. It works if plugged in afterwards, and it also works in SRM beforehand (nfs boot).

I, for one, care. I've been looking for a VLC or two for testing, and if I had one, I'd be looking into the ethernet issue.

Does anyone have any extra VLCs?

John