Where is the pcb for swapper set up?

I'm reading through code so that my eyes are bleeding.
Right now I suspect that swapper (lwp0) is the thread that might be running at iplsched, but I cannot find where the pcb for lwp0 is being set up.
It is pointed at by pcb0, but I can't find where it is created.
Anyone who can help?

Neither have I figured out what code that lwp is running. I'm probably tired, but I figured someone might be able to give me some hints instead of me trying to just bully my way through the code right now...

        Johnny