Some help on fast softint stuff...

I'm trying to understand, trace, and figure out a few things. I'm wondering a bit about softint_dispatch(), and hope someone can answer this.

When reading through the code, I got the feeling that you should always be at SPL_HIGH when getting into this function, but occasionally I can see that it gets called at another IPL on the VAX.

Is that ok? I cannot find a definitive answer right now as I am searching around...

        Johnny