Privet dear!

Hi there!

Love, trust, understanding, affection, honesty, tolerance and loyalty are key factors for a successful relationship. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you so you can hold me sooo tight that all else fades. I write this letter thinking about you, I want to tell you I will always be with you. I will wait here deeplovekiss.com/destiny/ patiently, for the day to arrive when you and I meet.

Have a good mood
Sana Z