Re: more on proff crash building native

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, Greg Oster wrote:

Hmm.. I'm not quite up to that point yet (but have restarted the
build often enough to be past the pic/grops/groff/whatever issue),
but I see I'm using some 69MB of swap right now.. (the machine has 32MB).
I've added an extra 500MB swap -- could your box be running out of
memory/swap when it gets to working on libm/catan.ln ?

  One machine I'm currently running is a 4000/90 with 64MB with 95MB swap
(with an additional 128MB I have used at some point in the past). The other machine is a 4000/90A with 128MB (I don't recall the swap partition
size on that at the moment).

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant