RE: xvfb not built on vax and x68k?

Hello   !
Go ahead and laugh everyone but.....
I seem to recall that only the workstation family of Vaxen, such as those
individual VAX stations that were used as development stations by developers
had framebuffers.

Typically the population of Vaxes such as the crowd who made up the
datacenter at UCB didn't have a need for something such as that as BSD
started out life.

That is we could be splitting hairs here.

An individual whose name I don't recall created and then worked in
framebuffer support for them during either the 1.6 or 2.0 lifetime of the
operating system. Or perhaps the 1.5 series, I could be wrong regarding the
timeperiod.

And as for the x68k family, ah, you've got me there.

(Note I am keeping this only on the regular NetBSD-VAX list simply because
it's more relevant there then elsewhere.)
--
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon%worldnet.att.net@localhost

Behalf Of
port-vax%netbsd.org@localhost; port-