Re: crash building in groff

On Jan 9, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Brad Parker wrote:
Turns out the crash in groff is due to some problem with hypot()
in the arc object creation code.  (what a pain to find!)

If I make the c++ hypot() return 1.0 all is good.

I'll try and figure out why.

I remember hearing about this bug *years* ago. It'd be a big deal to get this fixed.

Dammit, you guys are gonna make me dig out a MicroVAX and stick it in a rack, aren't you.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL