Re: Building...

Johnny Billquist wrote:
===> build.sh command: ./build.sh -u build kernel=Gnat
===> build.sh started: Thu Jan  8 23:25:22 CET 2009
===> NetBSD version:   5.0_BETA
===> MACHINE:          vax
===> MACHINE_ARCH:     vax
===> Build platform:   NetBSD 5.0_BETA vax

Build have started. I guess it will take a day or two before I can give any reports. But the kernel I'm running now is from a cross compile with sources checked out today from netbsd-5.
That same source tree is what I'm trying to build.
The rest of userland is currently from nov 25 (I think it was).

And just to assure people that I'm not crazy, I did an rm -rf /usr/obj/* before starting. It saves a *lot* of time being able to skip build.sh making the cleanall step (and therefore the -u).

        Johnny