looking for friendship and romance

Good time of the day

Love teaches even asses to dance.
So pretty, charming, good-looking girl wishes to find a man who will make my sole to dance for him. For you I will become a dancer of your life and heart.
Take a look at me http://joindestinies.com/truefeel/
I am calm, kind and life loving. I like keeping my home in order. Most of all I value honesty and decency. At heart, most of us are romantic. I like a candle light dinner, light music and someone special beside me too. I always try to enjoy life and look on the bright side of things. I am a good cook too. I like all kinds of sport but I am into skating,
skiing and dancing. But the most I enjoy walking trips. I dream to meet
a real man to share life’s good and bad moments. I don’t really feel
like I am asking for too much I am just looking for someone honest, genuine
who doesn’t play head games. I would like to meet someone that has drive and
his own goals in life that I will help to achieve.

Warm hugs
Mari