VERY FEW OUT THERE LIKE ME

Hello, my gentleman!

When the smoke is going down...
What am I looking for? I like to be with someone who is smart and independent
and who has a very good sense of self and knows what they want. Someone who
likes the things I like but can also bring new ideas and experiences into a
relationship; has a passionate and positive outlook on life; someone who can
laugh at themselves and have a playfully wild side and someone who can have fun.
Someone who is a hopeless romantic.
I am here http://mysweetdarling.net/kisses/

Sweet goodbye
Viktory D