Looking for Love and a committed relationship

Hi to you!

My MAN who will hold me in his arms and tell that everything will be the best! I would beliave you! Ultimately I am here for love. I've known it and I love it! And I've lost it- and I've left it! But it is everything I want and yet everything I want to give. I enjoy the great outdoors, living life to the fullest and enjoying a good laugh. I am very outgoing and like to have a good time. I think that a relationship is a two way street and would like to meet a man who is caring and outgoing. I am waiting for you my love www.flirtylove.net/hilove

Waiting for your mail
Vik