Re: SIMH network

From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <pbraun%nethence.com@localhost>

>I'm installed NetBSD/vax 4.0 on SIMH (windows).
>
>Any idea how to identify the network interface name on windows host ?

I think you want SHOW XQ ETH .  If that doesn't work (this seems like a long
walk to take but:), you can grab the Win32 Demo version of E11 from:

        http://www.dbit.com/demo.html

and unpack it (it doesn't really "install" in the Windows sense so you can
just delete the files when you're done), run E11 and type "SHOW NICS" to get
a list of WinPcap device names on your system.  Cut & paste away ...

John Wilson
D Bit