Re: NetBSD/vax kernel seems stable now

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 07:30:36PM -0800, Matt Thomas wrote:
> I fixed a thinko in the new softint handling code.
> I also revamped the mutex code.
>
> boot seems broken since it doesn't seem to be able to load kernels.
> (i'm using a boot i build a year ago or so and it works fine).

I have tried to reach multiuser on VS3100/38, VS4000/60 and
VAX4000/105A.

Both VS3100 and VS4000 succeeds to reach multiuser.

The VAX4000/1005A hangs during boot, spinning cursor stops. It ends up
at boot prompt, and a second attempt seems to load the kernel, but then
it hangs. This happens with both the boot I built and the boot from
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/matt.

--
Christer O. Andersson
Odensbacken