Installing -current

Hi!

I'm failing to compile some of the more interesting packages with
NetBSD-4.0 .  It seems -current should come along with the PIC-fixed
compiler and shared libs enabled. How do I install that on a naked
SIMH VAX? I tried to find some binaries, but it seems all the snapshot
and daily directories don't contain any VAX packages?

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost
+49-172-7608481