Subject: Free to a good home - VAX 11/785 (Melbourne/Australia)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <tc2@timc.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/14/2007 11:48:21
Hi All,

I have had this a project for a while, but I am running out of space (have
moved house and my mate can not store it any longer).

It is a 11/780-5 with 64MB RAM, Unibus network, no hard drives (it does
have a Massbus controller and a Unibus TMSCP and RA controller).
These maybe a problem with the front end RX01 floppy drive, but I think
everything else is ok. It has been in storage for a while and does have a
little rust on the base.

Comes with the some field service manuals and schematics.

Also available are a mostly complete Orange Wall and Silver Wall.

Any Takers?

Regards,
Tim