Subject: Re: BA123 wheels?
To: Carl Lowenstein <carl.lowenstein@gmail.com>
From: Kirk Russell <kirk@ba23.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2007 17:00:45
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Carl Lowenstein wrote:

> On 10/23/07, Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org> wrote:
> >
> > greetings all,
> > might anyone have a set of BA123 wheels you don't need anymore (ideally
> > somewhere in central europe)? Mine were a casualty of the move to Zurich,
> > and somehow shattered in transit. just broken bits of black plastic left..
> > i'd happily pay for carriage and beer :)
>
> I would think that the whole caster assemblies could be replaced by
> generic casters.  At least that is what I remember from looking at the
> bottom of the two BA123s that I gave away a couple of months ago.  One
> more still here, but I can't easily turn it over to look at the
> bottom.

My BA123 needs new castors too.  I find the two back casters are easy to
purchase -- they are the "plate 01" style with the 1 1/2" square plate.

I cannot find replacements for the two front casters -- they are the
"plate 13" style with the 1 3/16" x 2" plate.

http://www.garysupholstery.com/plates.html

--
Kirk Russell            <kirk@ba23.org>           http://www.ba23.org/
Bridlewood Software Testers Guild                 Ottawa Ontario Canada