Subject: Re: BA123 wheels?
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org>
From: Carl Lowenstein <carl.lowenstein@gmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2007 13:24:37
On 10/23/07, Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org> wrote:

> greetings all,
> might anyone have a set of BA123 wheels you don't need anymore (ideally
> somewhere in central europe)? Mine were a casualty of the move to Zurich,
> and somehow shattered in transit. just broken bits of black plastic left..
> i'd happily pay for carriage and beer :)

I would think that the whole caster assemblies could be replaced by
generic casters.  At least that is what I remember from looking at the
bottom of the two BA123s that I gave away a couple of months ago.  One
more still here, but I can't easily turn it over to look at the
bottom.

    carl
--
    carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
                                                 clowenstein@ucsd.edu