Subject: Re: Kernel compile problem (vax)
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
From: None <lucc@alge.anart.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/2007 22:37:20
Ok, I see. Have always rolled my own kernels, but never met with
this before. I disabled some features in the kernel, then did a
config, make depend && make, and it worked just fine. It took 4 hours
to compile, so i'll have to wait untill I have time again to do
it. Thanks for the advice. The kernel I managed to build works
fine though, with pf and all :-) (dmesg at the ususal place in alge)

/Luke