Subject: Re: Alive?
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
From: Kim Hawtin <kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/06/2007 10:56:04
Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Kim Hawtin skrev:
>> Johnny Billquist wrote:
>>> Well, yes... Sortof. No reaction to my post about 4.99.20 being very
>>> broken on the VAX so far...
>>
>> when i get my uvax ii netbooting i'll have a crack at building it
>> and let you know...
>>
>> roll on the weekend!
>
> Weekend? With a MVII, you'll need a week to build just a kernel. :-)

yes, but i'll start to have time on the weekend to get everything running =)

i'd like to get both uvax ii's running and building ;)
and drag out the uvax3100 too

now to trawl mop booting + nfs root from the back of my head ... =)
i got this all working for the sun3/60's so it should be too hard.

cheers,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin@adelaide.edu.au