Subject: Re: rescued microvax ii and cdc fsd disk yesterday
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/2007 23:20:40
> Its in the tall skinny tower case, (my other microvax ii is in a
> ba-123) but I'm not sure yet what the case is.. it looks a lot like
> this one; http://www.reputable.com/~skywriter/mention/00UVAX.jpg

That's the case I learnt to call the BA-23.

> How does one get the rear cover off?

It's been a while, but I think you just pull.  There's a weird sort of
semi-velcro-ish plastic pressure fastener that holds it on.  (If you
want to make sure you don't pull too hard, put it front down and try to
pick it up by the back of the case.  If my memory is right, the back
will come off before you pick up the rest of the machine by it.)

The disk questions I'm not competent to comment on. :(

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign