Subject: Re: hooking up a console
To: NetBSD/vax Discussion List <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@gmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/27/2007 15:18:49
Thanks for all the replies,

sorry for not answering for some time, i was moving to a new house so
i couldn't follow up much and didn't have time to play with my vaxes.
reccently i was testing with a cable on the serial port of the vax to
my windows box, but i now i see here that prolly won't work (it indeed
didn't for me) so im back to finding an MMJ to DB9 / DB25 in the
netherlands.

i already found the local components shop so ill check what i can get
there. the MMJ connectors are prolly not the issue, but a tool to
connect them might be harder (and more expensive) to get.

greetings,

bart

ps: sorry for the double again Chuck