Subject: Re: current port-vax status
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Kevin Ogden <ogdenk@expressautoservice.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/17/2006 00:50:23
Yeah, I was kinda bummed about that....  I can't even do any major
kernel hacking much less work on adding 88k support to GCC3.  That's
way out of my league.  They really are neat machines though.  I just
have one of the tiny shoebox Motorola 8120's though I'd like to find
a dual-cpu 88110 based box to play with.

  I'd like to get a QBUS-based vax as well, the only vax machine I
have is a VS3100.  I'd be willing to trade a nice dual processor Sun
Ultra 2 with lots of goodies for any QBUS vax in working condition
actually especially if it's got a support disk controller under NetBSD.

Anyway, I'm starting to get off-topic so I'll shut up now :-)

--Kevin