Subject: Re: Error cross-compiling lib/libc/rpc/svc_vc.c
To: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <johnny.billquist@softjar.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/13/2005 02:32:43
The problem with the VAX case is that a cross build means the tools
directory is build native for the host, so you will not ever see this
problem (the one I'm talking about). So cross-builds for the VAX will
run fine, even though a native build will not.

But anyway, it's a whole different (and easier delt with) problem when
some code complains than when all you get is a core dump.

	Johnny