Subject: RE: Something's stopping autoboot...
To: 'Johnny Billquist' <johnny.billquist@softjar.se>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/11/2005 19:12:55
Hello from Gregg C Levine
And neither am I.
However, based on upon explorations into running SIMH for the VAX, and
the release of NetBSD that's targeted to it, I am inclined to agree.

However what can interrupt the autoboot sequence? I'd need to actually
see an event like this in action.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi=20

On