Subject: Issues concerning the front page for the port of NetBSD to the VAX
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/16/2005 01:49:18
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Basically I'm not sure where this is supposed to be sent.
Either to the list, in hopes that the maintainer of the webpage is a
member, or to the webmaster of the hosting site itself. So I thought
I'd take a long-shot and post it here first.

Basically while studying the http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/ area in
hopes that some of my issues can be resolved I discovered some broken
links on it.

The mirror of Brian D Chase's excellent HOWTO on netbooting the VAX
isn't there. That site complained that it was not actually there. I
might add that the original home of the HOWTO is not even there its
message was a bit more rude. I did however manage to find it. I'll
need to backtrack my sources and see where it was hiding when I did
find it.

However for my current problem, that of netbooting my VAX  a 3100M76,
the information provided was both considerable, and easy to follow.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi