Subject: Re: stdbool.h
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/04/2005 13:30:48
On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 ragge@ludd.luth.se wrote:

> > On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:20:29AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> > > On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, James Chacon wrote:
> > >
> > > Strange. I've just tested both a native build, and a build from a current
> > > i386 box with build.sh...
> >
> > With current source? We're cross building from x86. What build.sh options?
> >
> How did you fix it?  I just tried, and no stdbool is even close to
> be installed.

  I had problems cross building this as well.  The problem appears that
gnu/usr.bin/gettext/Makefile.inc.prog does not seem to execute the
commands to create stdbool.h in the object directory for all the subdirs
that include Makefile.inc.prog.  It does seem to get the CPPFLAGS setting
though - that does show up when it tries to do the depend.  I'm currently
building with MKOBJDIRS=yes and OBJMACHINE=yes;  I haven't tried it with
MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX defined yet.

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant