Subject: Re: stdbool.h
To: James Chacon <jmc@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/02/2005 20:43:51
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, James Chacon wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:20:29AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> > > When's the last time you tested this?
> >
> > Today.
> >
> > > I fixed this a while back. Looking over stats from last week the build box
> > > successfully built vax at least 3 times.
> >
> > Strange. I've just tested both a native build, and a build from a current
> > i386 box with build.sh...
>
> With current source? We're cross building from x86. What build.sh options?

Yes, with current source.

The crossbuild was:

./build.sh -m vax build kernel=Gnome >& gnome.log &

This standing in /usr/src.
I can send you gnome.log as well, if you're interested.

The machine doing the crossbuild is also very current. And I've also built
alpha very current. It's only the vax stuff that fails, and checking the
sources, stdbool.h don't get installed unless you're running gcc3, which
the VAX port isn't. So if you succeed, then I suspect there must be
something wrong on your side.

	Johnny