Subject: Re: stdbool.h
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/01/2005 17:34:54
--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

On Wed, 2005-06-01 14:52:36 +0200, Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE> wrot=
e:
> NetBSD-vax is not buildable, and cannot have been for a while now.
> The problem is that when you get to gnu/usr.bin/gettext/gettext/gettext.c,
> it requires stdbool.h, which only is installed if you have gcc3, which VAX
> don't have.
>=20
> Is anyone looking at this, or are we dead?

I don't know how well current GCC works for netbsdelf, but just this
week we got gcc-HEAD to produce a working Linux kernel. I'm currently
working towards getting uClibc in touch with it.

Because it basically works for Linux, I think it should be rather easy
to get it fixed for NetBSD if it doesn't build out of the house.

MfG, JBG

--=20
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             =
_ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  =
_ _ O
 fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=C3=BCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!   O O O
ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TCPA)=
);

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz--