Subject: Re: VS 3100 SPX (SPGFX) testers wanted
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2005 14:58:54
Hello,

> It's running 3.99.3. I just have to get a screen for it, since I'm
> currently using the serial port for console.

3.huh.huh you say ? Well, I hope kernel constructs that deal with device
registration and all haven't changed between those the way they did
between 1.6.x and 2.0.x. But yeah, since PSX apparently uses some
ungodly less common cable this is an issue for some folks (who have
machine handy but cannot hook it u to anything).

> QDSS is what's used in VAXstation II/GPX if I remember correctly. Or was
> it the /GPX which had the QVSS?
> Well, both QDSS and QVSS was mainly VAXstation II anyway. Q-bus graphic
> system.

I see. Can these do any 2D acceleration at all ?

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!