Subject: Re: VS 3100 SPX (SPGFX) testers wanted
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2005 11:44:49
Hello,

> If you send me the latest version of the drivers I can check it in,
> no problem.

OK, i'll wait to see if anybody replies about SPX - if somebody does
I'll try to combine both drivers. in one file because they should be
almost identical. If nobody replies in the next couple of days i'll just
clean up my lastest LCSPX driver and send it over.

> Actually, the QVSS and QDSS are still unsupported :-)  The QDSS is quite
> similar to the VS2k/VS3k GPX, so they should be able to share driver
> (in the same mammer as the QVSS and VS2k/VS3k mono are similar).

I don't have access to any of those nor do I know anybody who does so
alas they are out of question for me. I'm trying to get most commonly
used hardware supported.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!