Subject: Vaxstation 4000/60 up for grabs in Europe
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/17/2005 08:51:17
Hello,

Alas I don't get to use the 4000/60 anymore lately so I decided to find
it a new home. Any Vaxenthusiasts interested in taking care of it ? It's
a nice box in perfect working order, its LCG is awesome and easily on
pair with LCSPX graphics of 4000/90. It can be yours for the cost of
shipping (or free for local pick-up, but I hardly imagine anybody
driving down here just for this), contact me directly if you're
interested.

If nobody takes it I'll give it to the local company that deals in DEC
gear (the folks who supplied me with my very first Vax) when I
eventually run out of room.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!