Subject: Re: LCSPX Driver
To: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
From: Tom G. Christensen <nbsd@jupiterrise.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/13/2005 21:18:40
On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 03:33:00PM -0700, Blaz Antonic wrote:
> Hello,

<snip>
> You don't see the driver in main source tree because nobody bothered to
> submit the driver yet and i don't have access so i cannot myself (not
> that i'd want the access anyway, i'd just like more people to test it so
> i can finally refine it, add accelerated X support and then have it
> submitted to the main tree).

Where can I get this driver?
The only copy I could find was the one you posted on this list last year
and it doesn't work very well on my VS4K/90.

I was finally able to figure out all the hints on how to get around the kbd
issue and got things working with the lcspx driver that's already in 2.0.
I then built a new kernel from 2.0.2 sources with the lcspx.c that you
posted and while I still get a login prompt on the monitor the text is so faint
that it's almost impossible to read.

-tgc

--
Tom G. Christensen - Email: tgc@jupiterrise.com