Subject: Re: Installation Help
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Tate <kintarowins@gmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/08/2005 02:29:47
I accidentally emailed this to Greg instead of the whole list, damn
not concentrating on my client.

How would I get the thing to boot from a floppy? I copied the NetBSD
1.6.2 image onto a floppy and was just going to try that. I might just
do what Greg suggested with a spare SCSI harddrive on one of my
systems. There is more details in the email below.

Yours,
John