Subject: Installation Help
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: John Tate <kintarowins@gmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/08/2005 01:23:16
Hey,

I am pretty new to the VAX hardware, but I am pretty good with Linux
and BSD (I run a OpenBSD machine for my main server) and I have got my
hands on a VAXStation 3100 M38, which is alien hardware to me. I have
set it up so I can talk to it via serial port, however it gives me
some weird bootloader 'KA42B' I don't even understand (references?).
Nonetheless I was hopeing someone would be able to help me install
NetBSD on it via the floppy drive it has. If I figure out how to boot
it and then do an install across NFS or just FTP straight from the net
I should be right, right?

Yours,
John Tate
--
John "Rockstar" Tate
Mobile: 0413 348 815 (Yep, old number, but I have a new phone)

Do you want a badass email that has fully customisable filters, an
awesome spam block, an easy to use interface that totally kicks arse?
AND MORE (see www.gmail.com)
If you like the sound of this ask me, a gmailer for an invite.
This endorsement messege was written by John Tate, who recieves no
money from Google Corp for bearing it on his signitaure.

http://kintarowins.deviantart.com/