Subject: Re: Next step: Now I need some DEC MMJ patch cords, plus misc. hardware
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Finnegan <vax@purdue.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/24/2005 17:16:38
On Thursday 24 February 2005 13:02, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Thanks for helping me find that information regarding how to wire an
> adapter for a DEC MMJ cord set to RS232 connectors. Now I need to
> find a place that sells DEC MMJ patch cords at reasonable prices in
> the US, preferably in the NYC area. Also the connector that they plug
> into.

As I've done before for people on other mailing lists, I'd be more than
happy to sell premade MMJ->MMJ or MMJ->RJ45 patch cables for $5/cable,
for anything up to about 20ft, plus priority mail shipping.

You should be able to find cheap RJ45->DE9 or RJ45->DB25 adaptors in any
good electronics or networking/communications products store.

Pat
--
Purdue University Research Computing --  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcac