Subject: DEC gear available
To: Linux/VAX <linux-vax@mithra.physics.montana.edu>
From: Kenn Humborg <kenn@linux.ie>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/2005 23:11:38
After moving house and having less space to store stuff, I need
to clear out some gear.  I'm in Galway, Ireland, but will happily
ship to anywhere, if recipient pays shipping costs.

o  SZ12 Storage Expansion enclosure with 2 x RZ56 drives (this is
   similar to the BA42 enclosure as used by VAXstation 3100 machines)
o  SZ12 Storage Expansion enclosure with 2 x RZ55 drives
o  SZ12 Storage Expansion with no drives, but with PSU and
   internal cabling
o  2 x DESTA (AUI-to-BNC transceivers)
o  DELNI (8-port AUI repeater with AUI uplink)
o  DECserver 90L+ terminal server
o  TK50Z External SCSI TK50 tape drive
o  H3104 8 x MMJ expander ("harmonica box")

There may be more stuff available as I dig through more boxes.

Later,
Kenn