Subject: MV3100/76 problem.
To: VAX porting list <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/29/2004 14:28:54
I have a MV3100/76 on which the HALT flag is reset all the time.
I don't know why, but perhaps someone here knows.
I'm running 2.0G on the machine right now, but is in the process of
upgrading to a more current release.

The HALT flags is reset to 0 after each time I've run NetBSD. If I set
HALT to something and power off, the flag is retained upon power on. But
once NetBSD has booted, it's one more 0.

Anyone knows if NetBSD manages to clobber this, and if it has been fixed
since?

 	Johnny