Subject: Re: NFS problems on NetBSD 1.6
To: Alex White <melt@microvax.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/28/2004 15:01:59
so, i don't have a ka660, but would it seem more generally the case that
when small (or small of a specific size) packets are moved the right way
this happens? does it seem to be a bug in the nfs code that only happens
to show up in this specific configuration, or does it seem to be a bug in
the ze code? does it only happen on a ka660? there are ze's on other newer
(KA6[789]*) machines as well. I have a 4k600 i could try to duplicate
this on, though that machine has run 1.6.1 very stably without trouble. i
recall seeing when i was running 1.5M on it the xmit logid died message,
but it didnt seem to be fatal.

isildur