Subject: Re: broken pthreads in 2.0_RC4
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/27/2004 08:39:35
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 03:18:55PM -0400, Lord Isildur wrote:
> whoa! i havent seen you post for a long time! how's it going, man?

pretty good.  things have been crazy lately, but getting better.  hopefully
soon i'll be able to post great news, but not going to jinx it, so i'm not
telling you all just yet. ;)

working in a sushi rest. here near philly.  being a waiter sucks, but it's
paying the bills, so i don't complain, and they are cool with me working on
the laptop when things are slow.  need to get simh on the laptop though i
think. ;)

anyway, gotta run, just thought i'd drop you all a line.

i hope to be able to make it to the vax party, working on getting dave mcg to
go so he can give me a ride.  ;)

-brian
--
IHTFP: I firmly believe that people dumber than me exist solely for my
			 amusement.