Subject: Re: Any way to EASILY remove a disk from a StorageWorks shelf?
To: Thomas Dzubin <dzubint@vcn.bc.ca>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/18/2004 17:18:57
Ah, this is a very obscure failure that means your 4000-105 is toast and
you should ship it to me for, er, evaluation.. ;)
ok, seriously, as you suspect, the front plate comes off of the canister
first, and then the top and bottom can separate easily. be careful not
to break the tabs, theyre easy to snap.

happy hacking,
isildur