Subject: Re: sixth annual VAX party
To: Olof Johansson <offe@localnet.sh>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/14/2004 14:06:31
*grin*
pretty relative.. i've never driven longer than pgh-boston , which was a
long long drive to me.. i typically think of any drive more than 15
minutes as 'long'.. though if its within an hour by foot, it's still
walking distance to me.
if you find yourself in this end of the country, though, stop by for some
vax goodness and alcohol!

isildur