Subject: [Semi-OT] Develper's Meeting in Oldenburg, Germany
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org, linux-vax@solar.physics.montana.edu>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/23/2004 16:02:44
--9uNR01GrImESOVvg

Hello!

Even while mostly Linux developers will show up, I think it's a wise
idea to post this to the Linux and NetBSD lists of their respective VAX
port.

There's an annual Developer's Meeting in Oldenburg (the last years, this
was hold during the LinuxTage in Oldenburg, but these are no longer...).
This year, the proposed date is from Sep. 22 to Sep. 26 (there's not yet
a web site up, since the former ISP is bankrupt...).

So if you're interested, I suggest you come over to Oldenburg's
University, where this will happen at. If you come by plane, there's a
good chance that some other visitor can fetch you from there. Oh, and
we're having the 10th anniversary this year:)

MfG, JBG

--=20
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             =
_ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  =
_ _ O
 fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Irak! =
  O O O
ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TCPA)=
);

--9uNR01GrImESOVvg

--9uNR01GrImESOVvg--