Subject: Re: Something wrong with 1.6.2 wscons ?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/16/2004 19:08:02
Hello,

> It's a printf that causes the panic: in sys/dev/wscons/wsdisplay.c
> function wsdisplay_common_attach(), copied by hand
>
> printf(": console (%s, %s emulation)",
>         wsdisplay_console_conf.scrdata->name,
>         wsdisplay_console_conf.wsemul->name);

One more thing:

I added printf that shows wsdisplay_console_conf.scrdata and
wsdisplay_console_conf.wsemul (as u_int) just before the offending
printf above and they both show up as 00000000 (NULL). However
lcspx_attach sets up aa.scrdata just fine. Does it get clobbered
somewhere in upper wscons layers or am i looking in wrong place ?

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!