Subject: Re: Looking for various LCSPX model strings
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/16/2004 10:13:43
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >> Then come over here and set up ISP that i can use instead of the only
> >> and only DSL-for-individuals-and-not-just-companies ISP here.
> >
> > Or you could move to Sweden... ;-)
>
>    No, there are enough pdp11/70s over there already. ;)

:-)
We might also have the only VAX 8650 running NetBSD in the world.
However, both our 11/70s and the 8650 is currently turned off since we're
short on money (or rather, the University is).

And we have enough ISPs to make you silly. You can pick between a standard
ethernet jack, xDSL, cable modems, and god knows what else.
And yes, I have a fixed public IP address at home, along with a few Mb/s.
And that as a normal private person.

Been busy playing with PDP-11s lately, but what is the state of NetBSD/vax
right now? Is it self-building at the moment?

	Johnny