Subject: Re: HOWTO: Install to local disk on a netbooted 4000/60?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/10/2004 16:28:32
Hello,

I just checked installation notes just for the heck of it - could
somebody be bothered to bring the vax-specific stuff up to date ? Like
the list of supported models and so on ? Maybe there won't be any new
Vaxen made ever again but that doesn't mean nothing has changed in the
OS land since the last update of install noets (judging by the contents
that was like 5 years ago).

I'll do it myself *if it gets submitted* somewhere afterwards (i posted
a short FAQ for NetBSD/vax installation once that apparently ended up in
binary heaven and never got posted anywhere ... i'd hate to waste my
time in vain again).

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!